Re: pgsql: Add support for hyperbolic functions, as well as log10().

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgsql: Add support for hyperbolic functions, as well as log10().
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 8:49 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Meh.  As I said before, we're not in the business of improving on what
> libm does --- if someone has a beef with the results, they need to take
> it to their platform's libm maintainer, not us.  The point of testing
> this at all is just to ensure that we've wired up the SQL functions
> to the library functions correctly.

Pretty sure we don't even need a test for that.  asinh() isn't going
to call creat() by mistake.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: RE: Timeout parameters
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Fix handling of unlogged tables in FOR ALL TABLES publications