Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> At least a set of hooks has the merit to say: do what you like with
> your synchronous node policy.

Sure.  I dunno if people will find that terribly user-friendly, so we
might not want that to be the ONLY thing we offer.

But even if it is, it is certainly better than a poke in the eye with
a sharp stick.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Triggers with DO functionality
Сообщение: Re: Triggers with DO functionality