Re: Request for Patch Feedback: Lag & Lead Window Functions Can Ignore Nulls

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Request for Patch Feedback: Lag & Lead Window Functions Can Ignore Nulls
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Robert Haas escribió:
>> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Nicholas White <n.j.white@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The documentation you've added reads kind of funny to me:
>>
>> +         [respect nulls]|[ignore nulls]
>>
>> Wouldn't we normally write that as [ [ RESPECT | IGNORE ] NULLS ] ?
>
> I think it should be
> [ { RESPECT | IGNORE } NULLS ]
> One of the leading keywords must be present.

Oh, yeah.  What he said.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree
Сообщение: Re: changeset generation v5-01 - Patches & git tree