Re: PassDownLimitBound for ForeignScan/CustomScan

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: PassDownLimitBound for ForeignScan/CustomScan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 9:07 PM, Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com> wrote:
> It is because of just my time pressure around the patch submission days.
> I'll try to enhance postgres_fdw as a usage of this run-time optimization.

Time has (pretty much) expired for this CommitFest.  In any case, this
will amount to a whole new patch, not just a rework of the current
one.  So I'm going to mark this "Rejected" in the CommitFest, and I
suggest you start a new thread for the proposed approach if you get a
chance to work on it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company