Re: Assertion failure with summarize_wal enabled during pg_createsubscriber

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Assertion failure with summarize_wal enabled during pg_createsubscriber
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 26, 2024 at 11:51 AM Nathan Bossart
<nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:
> nitpick:  I think this one needs a pgindent.

Ugh, sorry. I thought of that while I was working on the commit but
then I messed up some other aspect of it and this went out of my head.

Fixed now, I hope.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com