Re: Fwd: SSL auth question

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Fwd: SSL auth question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 2:38 AM,  <carriingfate92@ya.ru> wrote:
> I set certificate auth on postgresql 9.3. I generate SSL certificate with my custom extension. So, OpenSSL read it,
PostgreSQLaccept it if this extension is not critical, but if I set this extension critical, PostgreSQL deny
connection.

> How can I prevent it? Where PostgreSQL try to read SSL extension?

I don't know what it means to set an extension critical.

If you provide enough details for someone to reproduce the exact
scenario you tried, someone may be able to help.  Otherwise, probably
not.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: a fast bloat measurement tool (was Re: Measuring relation free space)
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Proposal: variant of regclass