Re: renaming domain constraint

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: renaming domain constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> Here is a patch for being able to rename constraints of domains.  It
> goes on top of the previously committed patch for renaming table
> constraints.

I don't like the way you've modified get_constraint_oid(), which is
currently parallel to many other get_whatever_oid() functions and with
this patch, would no longer be.  There seems to be little point in
shoehorning the new functionality into the existing function anyway,
considering that you've conditionalized basically every piece of logic
in the function.  I think you should just invent a completely separate
function and be done with it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Gsoc2012 Idea --- Social Network database schema
Сообщение: Re: Gsoc2012 Idea --- Social Network database schema