Re: GSoC application: MADlib k-medoids clustering

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: GSoC application: MADlib k-medoids clustering
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Maxence Ahlouche
<maxence.ahlouche@gmail.com> wrote:
> My proposal is now available on Google melange website:
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/viod/5668600916475904
> There seems to be a formatting issue: half of the text is a link to the page
> I mentionned during my registration on my website. I don't know how to fix
> it though.

As far as I know, this mailing list isn't the right place to discuss
anything related to MADlib.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Only first XLogRecData is visible to rm_desc with WAL_DEBUG
Сообщение: Re: Only first XLogRecData is visible to rm_desc with WAL_DEBUG