Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Map basebackup tablespaces using a tablespace_map file

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Map basebackup tablespaces using a tablespace_map file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 9:54 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> Isn't this "rule" confusing the administrators?

I'd like to think not, but yeah, it probably is.  It is not like it
isn't documented.  There are even comments in postgresql.conf
explaining it.  But the fact that we have committers who are confused
probably isn't a great sign.

I really rather like the system we have and find it quite intuitive,
but it's obvious that a lot of other people don't.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company