Re: preserving forensic information when we freeze

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: preserving forensic information when we freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Andres Freund escribió:
>> What's your plan to commit this? I'd prefer to wait till Alvaro's
>> freezing changes get in, so his patch will look the same in HEAD and
>> 9.3. But I think he plans to commit soon.
>
> Yes, I do.  I'm waiting on feedback on the patch I posted this
> afternoon, so if there's nothing more soon I will push it.

That's done now, so I've rebased this patch and hacked on it a bit
more.  The latest version is attached.  Review would be appreciate in
case I've goofed up anything critical, especially around adjusting
things over top of Alvaro's freezing changes.  But I think this is
more or less ready to go.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company