Re: The danger of deleting backup_label

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: The danger of deleting backup_label
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 17, 2023 at 3:17 PM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> I'd also put out there that while people don't do restore testing
> nearly as much as they should, they tend to at _least_ try to do it once
> after taking their first backup and if that fails then they try to figure
> out why and what they're not doing right.

Well, I agree with you on that point, but a lot of people only seem to
realize that after it's too late.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Improving Physical Backup/Restore within the Low Level API
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump needs SELECT privileges on irrelevant extension table