Re: Connection limit doesn't work for superuser

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Connection limit doesn't work for superuser
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 7:20 AM Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
> >These clauses determine whether the new role is a “superuser”, who can override all access restrictions within the
database.
> Do we consider connection limit "access restriction"? Superuser can avoid setting his connection limit if he do not
needit.

I don't think we should consider something that prevents you from
connecting to the database to be in the same category as something
that limits what you can do once you are connected.  IOW, +1 to the
original proposal from me.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company