Re: BUG #6205: ERROR: temporary tables cannot specify a schema name

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: BUG #6205: ERROR: temporary tables cannot specify a schema name
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 12:05 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Excerpts from Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda's message of mi=E9 sep 14 18:=
33:33 -0300 2011:
>>> _n_srv=3D# create table pg_temp.c (x int);
>>> CREATE TABLE
>>> _n_srv=3D# drop table pg_temp.c;
>>> DROP TABLE
>>> _n_srv=3D# create table pg_temp.c (x int unique);
>>> ERROR: =A0temporary tables cannot specify a schema name
>
>> FWIW this does work in 9.0.
>
> In that case I'm betting Robert broke it somewhere in the unlogged-table
> changes.

Yeah, looks like it.  Will investigate.

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6208: crash when c: occupied by removable drive
От: "Ramanujam"
Сообщение: BUG #6213: COPY does not work as expected in a plpgsql function