Re: pl/perl and utf-8 in sql_ascii databases

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pl/perl and utf-8 in sql_ascii databases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> That's what I thought.  I will commit to both branches soon, then.

I think there might be three branches involved.

> Mind you, this should have been an "open item", not a commitfest item.
> (Actually not even an open item.  We should have committed it right
> away.)

True, but it's not a perfect world, and I didn't feel qualified to
commit it myself.  Adding it the CommitFest at least prevented it from
getting lost forever.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company