Re: trying again to get incremental backup

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: trying again to get incremental backup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 22, 2023 at 12:00 AM Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
> My quick experiment shows that that TimestampDifferenceMilliseconds call
> always returns zero, due to it's arguments swapped.

Thanks. Tom already changed the unsigned -> int stuff in a separate
commit, so I just pushed the fixes to PrepareForIncrementalBackup,
both the one I had before, and swapping the arguments to
TimestampDifferenceMilliseconds.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser
Сообщение: Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser