Re: Parallel Seq Scan

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Parallel Seq Scan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 7:01 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think this can happen if funnel->nextqueue is greater than
> funnel->nqueues.
> Please see if attached patch fixes the issue, else could you share the
> scenario in more detail where you hit this issue.

Speaking as the guy who wrote the first version of that code...

I don't think this is the right fix; the point of that code is to
remove a tuple queue from the funnel when it gets detached, which is a
correct thing to want to do.  funnel->nextqueue should always be less
than funnel->nqueues; how is that failing to be the case here?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company