Re: Range types do not display in pg_stats

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Range types do not display in pg_stats
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

------------+-----------+---------+-----------+-----------+-----------+------------+------------------+-------------------+------------------
> +-------------+-------------------+------------------------+----------------------
>  public     | tstztest  | trange  | f         |         0 |        22 |
>
> Now, there actually *is* a histogram for the column, which you can find
> via pg_statistic.  But is shows up as NULL in pg_stats view.
>
> If this is a known issue, we ought to at least add it to the docs.

It probably has to do with the CASE stakind stuff in the definition of
the pg_stats view.  Try \d+ pg_stats to see what I mean.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company