Re: Add regression tests for COLLATE

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Add regression tests for COLLATE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Or maybe just invent a magic result file name such as "none" or
> "do_not_run".
>
> I'm not keen to have us build up a large patchwork of regression tests that
> run on some platforms and not on others, though.

Me, neither.  But I don't really see a plausible alternative in this
particular case, since we're trying to test a feature that only works
in the presence of specific platform support.  I don't think that
having no buildfarm testing of collation support is better.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company