Re: new heapcheck contrib module

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: new heapcheck contrib module
Дата
Re: new heapcheck contrib module  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 9:56 AM Mark Dilger
<mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Much of the test in 0002 could be ported to work without committing the rest of 0002, if the pg_amcheck command line
utiiltyis not wanted.

How much consensus do we think we have around 0002 at this point? I
think I remember a vote in favor and no votes against, but I haven't
been paying a whole lot of attention.

> > Thanks for committing (and adjusting) the patches for the existing
> > buildfarm failures. If I understand the buildfarm results correctly,
> > hornet is still unhappy even after
> > 321633e17b07968e68ca5341429e2c8bbf15c331?
>
> That appears to be a failed test for pg_surgery rather than for amcheck.  Or am I reading the log wrong?

Oh, yeah, you're right. I don't know why it just failed now, though:
there are a bunch of successful runs preceding it. But I guess it's
unrelated to this thread.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company