Re: Aggregate Push Down - Performing aggregation on foreign server

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Aggregate Push Down - Performing aggregation on foreign server
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 5:38 AM, Jeevan Chalke
<jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Changes look good to me.
> Thanks for the detailed review.

I didn't find anything structurally wrong with this patch, so I've
committed it with many cosmetic changes.  Judging by what happened
with join pushdown, there are probably some residual bugs, but
hopefully not too many.  Anyhow, I don't think waiting longer to
commit this is necessarily going to help, so let's see what happens...

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company