Re: [RFC] Incremental backup v2: add backup profile to base backup

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [RFC] Incremental backup v2: add backup profile to base backup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Marco Nenciarini
<marco.nenciarini@2ndquadrant.it> wrote:
>> - Ship a table-of-contents file with a list relation files currently
>> present and the length of each in blocks.
>
> Having the size in bytes allow you to use the same format for non-block
> files. Am I missing any advantage of having the size in blocks over
> having the size in bytes?

Size in bytes would be fine, too.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [RFC] Incremental backup v2: add backup profile to base backup
Сообщение: Re: [RFC] Incremental backup v2: add backup profile to base backup