Re: Race condition in recovery?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Race condition in recovery?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 5:25 AM Kyotaro Horiguchi
<horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that's right. And the test script detects the issue for me
> both on Linux but doesn't work for Windows.
>
> '"C:/../Documents/work/postgresql/src/test/recovery/t/cp_history_files"' is not recognized as an internal command or
externalcommand ..

Hmm, that's a problem. Can you try the attached version?

> + # clean up
> + $node_primary->teardown_node;
> + $node_standby->teardown_node;
> + $node_cascade->teardown_node;
>
> I don't think explicit teardown is useless as the final cleanup.

I don't know what you mean by this. If it's not useless, good, because
we're doing it. Or do you mean that you think it is useless, and we
should remove it?

> By the way the attached patch is named as "Fix-corner-case..." but
> doesn't contain the fix. Is it intentional?

No, that was a goof.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Parallel scan with SubTransGetTopmostTransaction assert coredump
Сообщение: Re: Parallel scan with SubTransGetTopmostTransaction assert coredump