Re: Construction of Plan-node by CSP (RE: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Construction of Plan-node by CSP (RE: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 5:08 AM, Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com> wrote:
> I updated the patch to fix up this problem towards the latest master
> branch.
[ ... ]
> Instead of this approach, Tom suggested to add a list of child Paths
> on CustomPath node, then createplan.c calls create_plan_recurse() for
> each entry of the list, without this function getting exported.

Tom, do you want to review this patch and figure out how to solve the
underlying problem?  If not, I will take care of it.  But I will be
unhappy if I put time and effort into this and then you insist on
changing everything afterwards, again.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company