Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 5:29 AM, Kohei Kaigai <Kohei.Kaigai@emea.nec.com> wrote:
> The attached patch is revised userspace-avc patch.
>
> List of updates:
> - The GUC of sepgsql.avc_threshold was removed.
> - "char *ucontext" of avc_cache was replaced by "bool tcontext_is_valid".
> - Comments added onto static variables
> - Comments of sepgsql_avc_unlabeled() was revised.
> - Comments of sepgsql_avc_compute() was simplified.
> - Comments of sepgsql_avc_check_perms_label() also mention about
>  permissive domain, that performs similar to system's permissive mode.
> - selinux_status_close() become invoked on on_proc_exit() hook.

I tried to give this a test drive today but got stuck.  I got sepgsql
compiled OK, but look what happens when I try to start the server:

[rhaas@f15selinux ~]$ postgres
FATAL:  could not load library
"/home/rhaas/project/lib/postgresql/sepgsql.so":
/home/rhaas/project/lib/postgresql/sepgsql.so: undefined symbol:
getpeercon_raw

This is Fedora 15, with all available updates applied.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Displaying accumulated autovacuum cost
Сообщение: Re: Displaying accumulated autovacuum cost