Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: hash: Add write-ahead logging support.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: hash: Add write-ahead logging support.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

>>> This bit in access/hash/README, lines 368ff, appears obsolete:
>>>
>>> Although we can survive a failure to split a bucket, a crash is likely to
>>> corrupt the index, since hash indexes are not yet WAL-logged.
>>>
>>> Perhaps we can just delete that para.  If not, what should it say now?
>
>> That's obsolete, and can just be removed.
>
> You gonna do it, or you want me to?

If you're feeling motivated, have at it.  Otherwise, I'll do it in a
day or two after I see what other complaints get reported that might
be addressed at the same time.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: hash: Add write-ahead logging support.
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: hash: Add write-ahead logging support.