Re: [HACKERS] Update low-level backup documentation to match actual behavior

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Update low-level backup documentation to match actual behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 2:58 PM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
> OK, but I was trying to make it very clear that this backup method only
> works on a primary.  If you think the text is in the first paragraph is
> enough then I'm willing to go with that, though.

Yeah, I think the text is enough.

> Since the exclusive method only works on a primary...

Oh, right.  Duh.

If you update the patch I'll apply it to 11 and 10.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Update low-level backup documentation to match actual behavior