Re: pgsql: Warn more vigorously about the non-transactional behavior of seq

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgsql: Warn more vigorously about the non-transactional behavior of seq
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> On 6 August 2012 19:27, Robert Haas <rhaas@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Warn more vigorously about the non-transactional behavior of sequences.
>>
>> Craig Ringer, edited fairly heavily by me
>>
>> Branch
>> ------
>> master
>>
>> Details
>> -------
>> http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/95282d3522f4a35fc0aa6b77110bae1e0d8d207f
>>
>> Modified Files
>> --------------
>> doc/src/sgml/datatype.sgml |   14 ++++++++++++
>> doc/src/sgml/func.sgml     |   48 +++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
>> 2 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)
>
> Some typos:
>
> s/usings/using/
> s/This is a value/This value/

Thanks.  Sorry for that.  I went with "a value" rather than "this value".

> and a suggestion:
>
> s/calls will return successive values/calls will return sequential values/

I think it makes sense to say successive calls will return successive
values, but YMMV, of course.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company