Re: GSoC proposal - "make an unlogged table logged"

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: GSoC proposal - "make an unlogged table logged"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello
<fabriziomello@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the TODO item "make an unlogged table logged" [1] a good GSoC project?

I'm pretty sure we found some problems in that design that we couldn't
figure out how to solve.  I don't have a pointer to the relevant
-hackers discussion off-hand, but I think there was one.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company