Re: FailedAssertion("pd_idx == pinfo->nparts", File: "execPartition.c", Line: 1689)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: FailedAssertion("pd_idx == pinfo->nparts", File: "execPartition.c", Line: 1689)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 12:11 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> (gdb) p *pinfo->relid_map@414
> (gdb) p *partdesc->oids@415

Whoa, I didn't know about using @ in gdb to print multiple elements. Wild!

Anyway, these two arrays differ in that the latter array has 22653702
inserted at the beginning and 22628862 at the end, and also in that a
0 has been removed. This code can't cope with things getting removed,
so kaboom. I think Amit probably has the right idea about what's going
on here and how to fix it, but I haven't yet had time to study it in
detail.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company