Re: Add shutdown_at_recovery_target option to recovery.conf

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Add shutdown_at_recovery_target option to recovery.conf
Дата
Re: Add shutdown_at_recovery_target option to recovery.conf
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 8:45 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Here is patch which renames action_at_recovery_target to
>> recovery_target_action everywhere.
> Thanks, Looks good to me.
>
> A couple of things that would be good to document as well in
> recovery-config.sgml:
> - the fact that pause_at_recovery_target is deprecated.

Why not just remove it altogether?  I don't think the
backward-compatibility break is enough to get excited about, or to
justify the annoyance of carrying an extra parameter that does (part
of) the same thing.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company