Re: gai_strerror() is not thread-safe on Windows

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: gai_strerror() is not thread-safe on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 6, 2023 at 8:45 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi
<horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So I think we should just hard-code the error messages in English and
> > move on.  However, English is my language so perhaps I should abstain
> > and leave it to others to decide how important that is.
>
> I also think that would be a good way.

Considering this remark from Kyotaro Horiguchi, I think the
previously-posted patch could be committed.

Thomas, do you plan to do that, or are there outstanding issues here?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com