Re: commitfest 2016-11 status summary

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: commitfest 2016-11 status summary
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are plenty of patches that are in "ready for committer" state,
> committers please have a look at those patches and give some conclusion
> on them.

Yes, we really need some more committer attention on a lot of these
patches.  I've been trying to do what I can to whittle that list down,
but it's long and contains many complex patches, as well as quite a
few patches in areas that I don't really understand.  For example, I
have no idea whether these things are good ideas, because I don't know
Windows:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/11/604/ - pgwin32_is_service not
checking if SECURITY_SERVICE_SID is disabled
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/11/620/ - Updating Windows
environment variables

Any chance that some Windows-savvy committer can take a look at those?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company