Re: making the backend's json parser work in frontend code

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: making the backend's json parser work in frontend code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 5:35 PM Mark Dilger
<mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> I merged these a bit.  See v7-0001 for details.

I jiggered that a bit more and committed this. I couldn't see the
point of having both the FRONTEND and non-FRONTEND code include
pg_wchar.h.

I'll wait to see what you make of Andrew's latest comments before
doing anything further.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company