Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] Patch Triage: Waiting on Author

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] Patch Triage: Waiting on Author
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 7:47 PM James Coleman <jtc331@gmail.com> wrote:
> These are both mine, and I'd hoped to work on them this CF, but I've
> been sufficiently busy that that hasn't happened.
>
> I'd like to just move these to the next CF.

Well, if we mark them returned with feedback now, and you get time to
work on them, you can always change the status back to something else
at that point.

That has the advantage that, if you don't get time to work on them,
they're not cluttering up the next CF in the meantime.

We're not doing a great job kicking things out of the CF when they are
non-actionable, and thereby we are making life harder for ourselves
collectively.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com