Re: pgsql: Fix thinko when bumping on temporary directories in pg_verify_ch

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix thinko when bumping on temporary directories in pg_verify_ch
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:54 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> My apologies for the confusion.  It looks like there is a lot of
> Frenglish power in that.  What I meant is "faire face", so it would
> have been better to use "facing", "scanning" or "finding".

OK.  My other gripe with this commit message is that it doesn't
actually explain what problem was being fixed.  You explain that it's
wrong, and you explain why fixing it is not a big deal, but you never
quite say what you're actually fixing.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company