Re: temporal support patch

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: temporal support patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't agree - why we need a some simple solution based on tools,
> that are available now? I don't think we have to be hurry in support
> own proprietary solutions - when isn't difficult do it just with
> available tools now.

Who said anything about proprietary solutions?

I would agree that it is POSSIBLE to do this with the tools that are
available now.  I am not sure that I'd agree that it is easy.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: FATAL: bogus data in lock file "postmaster.pid": ""
Сообщение: Re: FATAL: bogus data in lock file "postmaster.pid": ""