Re: pg_dump: CREATE TABLE + CREATE RULE vs. relreplident

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pg_dump: CREATE TABLE + CREATE RULE vs. relreplident
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> As it happens it does not; the issue came up originally because of a
>> hack I came up with, and I've never used any pg version so old it didn't
>> have CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW. Nor does it look like the change was ever
>> backpatched (or at least not that far).
>
> Sorry, that's mere historical revisionism.

Can we please keep this a little more civil?  Saying it that way
implies bad faith.  You could instead write "I think you are
mistaken".

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: CREATE TABLE + CREATE RULE vs. relreplident
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump: CREATE TABLE + CREATE RULE vs. relreplident