Re: Passing initially_valid values instead of !skip_validation to StoreRelCheck() in AddRelationNewConstraints()

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Passing initially_valid values instead of !skip_validation to StoreRelCheck() in AddRelationNewConstraints()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 3:34 AM, amul sul <sul_amul@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Updated patch to add this table creation case in regression tests.
> PFA patch version V3.

I committed the previous version just now after fixing various things.
In particular, you added a function called from one place that took a
Boolean argument that always had the same value.  You've got to either
call it from more than one place, or remove the argument.  I picked
the former.  Also, I added a test case and made a few other tweaks.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company