Re: A minor adjustment to get_cheapest_path_for_pathkeys

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: A minor adjustment to get_cheapest_path_for_pathkeys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 4, 2023 at 10:17 AM Aleksander Alekseev
<aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:
> During the triage of the patches submitted for the September CF a
> consensus was reached [1] to mark this patch as Rejected.

I don't think that's the correct conclusion. You said here that you
didn't think the patch was valuable. Then you said the same thing over
there. You agreeing with yourself is not a consensus.

I think this patch is a good idea and should be committed.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com