Re: [POC] FETCH limited by bytes.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [POC] FETCH limited by bytes.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:19 PM, Corey Huinker <corey.huinker@gmail.com> wrote:
> The possible tests might be:
> - creating a server/table with fetch_size set
> - altering an existing server/table to have fetch_size set
> - verifying that the value exists in pg_foreign_server.srvoptions and
> pg_foreign_table.ftoptions.
> - attempting to set fetch_size to a non-integer value

I'd add a test that does one of the first two and skip the others.
I'm not wedded to that exact thing; that's just a suggestion.

> Enjoy.

I'd enjoy it more if, heh heh, it compiled.

postgres_fdw.c:2642:16: error: use of undeclared identifier 'server'                       foreach(lc, server->options)
                                 ^

../../src/include/nodes/pg_list.h:153:26: note: expanded from macro 'foreach'       for ((cell) = list_head(l); (cell)
!=NULL; (cell) = lnext(cell))                               ^

1 error generated.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company