Re: tablespace_map code cleanup

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: tablespace_map code cleanup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 10:43 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi
<horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> About 0002,
>
> +                               bool    sendtblspclinks = true;
>
> The boolean seems to me useless since it is always the inverse of
> opt->sendtblspcmapfile when it is used.

Well, I think it might have some documentation value, to clarify that
whether or not we send tablespace links is the opposite of whether we
send the tablespace map file.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Mahendra Singh Thalor
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of largein-progress transactions