Re: [HACKERS] [POC] hash partitioning

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [POC] hash partitioning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Jesper Pedersen
<jesper.pedersen@redhat.com> wrote:
> However, it is a little bit difficult to follow the dependencies between
> different partition patches, so I may not always provide sane feedback, as
> seen in [1].
>
> [1]
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/579077fd-8f07-aff7-39bc-b92c855cdb70%40redhat.com

Yeah, no issues.  I knew about the dependency between those patches,
but I'm pretty sure there wasn't any terribly explicit discussion
about it, even if the issue probably came up parenthetically someplace
or other.  Oops.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company