Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query
Дата
Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 1:43 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Right, I think option 4 is a clear improvement over option 1.  I can get
> behind that one.  Since not many people care to vote, I think this tips
> the scales enough to that side.

I'm showing up very late to the party here, but I like option 1 best.
I feel like the SQL standard has a pretty clear idea that NULL is how
you represent a value is unknown, which shows up in a lot of places.
Deciding that we're going to use a different sentinel value in this
one case because NULL is a confusing concept in general seems pretty
strange to me.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: removal of dangling temp tables
Сообщение: Re: removal of dangling temp tables