Re: pgsql: Modify pg_basebackup to use a new COPY subprotocol for base back

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgsql: Modify pg_basebackup to use a new COPY subprotocol for base back
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 5:12 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Now that I re-read what you did, I believe you need both of
>
> -fsanitize=alignment -fsanitize-trap=alignment
>
> to enable those traps to happen.  That seems to be the case with
> Apple's clang, anyway.

Ah, I guess I copied and pasted the options wrong, or something.
Anyway, I have an idea how to fix this. I didn't realize that we were
going to read from the bbsink's buffer like this, and it's not
properly aligned for that. I'll jigger things around to fix that.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com