Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner  (David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Oct 15, 2023 at 8:52 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 12, 2023 at 5:53 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> > Maybe I'm wrong -- maybe the new policy is practicable. It might even
> > turn out to be worth the bother. Time will tell.
>
> (Two months pass.)
>
> There were two independent fixup commits to address complaints from
> koel just today (from two different committers). Plus there was a
> third issue (involving a third committer) this past Wednesday.
>
> This policy isn't working.

+1. I think this is more annoying than the status quo ante.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Is this a problem in GenericXLogFinish()?