Re: [HACKERS] v10beta pg_catalog diagrams

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] v10beta pg_catalog diagrams
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Neil Anderson <neil@postgrescompare.com> wrote:
> There were a few relationships that I couldn't capture. Like where in
> pg_extension extconfig is an array of oids that refer to pg_class or where
> pg_depends could refer to basically any other system catalog, but it's
> mostly there and has all 62 tables from pg_catalog.

At the risk of tooting my own horn, if you happen to have a damaged
database where you think that the pseudo-foreign-key relationships
don't actually hold, you can run
https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/pg_catcheck to find the problems.  It
checks things like extconfig and pg_depend links, too.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company