Re: .ready and .done files considered harmful

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: .ready and .done files considered harmful
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 3:58 PM Bossart, Nathan <bossartn@amazon.com> wrote:
> Thanks!  I figured it was something like that.  Sorry if I caused the
> thread breakage.

I think it was actually that the thread went over 100 emails ... which
usually causes Google to break it, but I don't know why it broke it
into three pieces instead of two, or why I missed the new ones.
Anyway, I don't think it was your fault, but no worries either way.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Should AT TIME ZONE be volatile?
Сообщение: Re: Should AT TIME ZONE be volatile?