Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2015 proposal: Improve the performance of “ALTER TABLE .. SET LOGGED / UNLOGGED” statement

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2015 proposal: Improve the performance of “ALTER TABLE .. SET LOGGED / UNLOGGED” statement
Дата
Ответы Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2015 proposal: Improve the performance of “ALTER TABLE .. SET LOGGED / UNLOGGED” statement  (Fabrízio de Royes Mello <fabriziomello@gmail.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2015 proposal: Improve the performance of “ALTER TABLE .. SET LOGGED / UNLOGGED” statement  (Fabrízio de Royes Mello <fabriziomello@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Fabrízio de Royes Mello
<fabriziomello@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA+TgmoZM+-0R7h0eDPzZjbokVVQ+gAVKChmno4fypVEccW-EqA@mail.gmail.com

I like the idea of the feature a lot, but the proposal to which you
refer here mentions some problems, which I'm curious how you think you
might solve.  (I don't have any good ideas myself, beyond what I
mentioned there.)

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company