Re: pg_upgrade 9.5 -> 9.6 fails when pg_largeobject is in separate tablespace

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pg_upgrade 9.5 -> 9.6 fails when pg_largeobject is in separate tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas@visena.com> wrote:
(I've set allow_system_table_mods=on in postgresql.conf)

Any configuration that includes this step is considered unsupported by the PostgreSQL community.

It might be a good idea if we supported storing large objects in an alternate tablespace, or in multiple tables in the same or different tablespaces.  However, if you can only get there by enabling allow_system_table_mods, then we don't.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company