Re: pgsql: Try to fix MSVC build of pg_rewind.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgsql: Try to fix MSVC build of pg_rewind.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 6:09 PM, juan perez <jcromero04@icloud.com> wrote:
> I can't start PostgreSQL server in windows with a pg_basebackup of my master can I get some help in replication
betweenwindows en OS X

This question would be appropriate on the pgsql-general mailing list,
or pgsql-novice, or maybe pgsql-admin.    This mailing list is only
for automated commit notifications, so your question is off-topic
here.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company